Monday 23 June 2014

Beauty UK Post Pout (Corally Incorrect)- Review & Swatch


Lip crayons are all the rage and coral is the color of summer. So when I found this amazing ,pocket friendly lip crayon by Beauty UK ,I had to try it ! Trying it again and again , I am reviewing it today  ...did I find it worth recommending ? Lets check it out


Beauty UK Posh Pout- Corally Incorrect:


Another exciting addition to our POSH range.
Available in 6 new fabulous shades of pout perfecting power!
These funky, chunky lip crayons shade the lips with a moisture rich, long lasting punch of vibrant colour!


Beauty UK Posh Pout- Corally Incorrect



Beauty UK Posh Pout- Corally Incorrect

Beauty UK Posh Pout- Corally Incorrect




 My Thoughts:

The tube comes completely sealed with so chances of accidental twisting up and damaging the tip during shipping  which is a total plus point. It is a super cute tube with a twist up crayon with silver base saying TWIST ME !, absolutely adorable . The tube is the same color as is the crayon so it makes it very much easy to find it in when you are in a hurry or when things are just crammed up in your hand bag. The lid is clear plastic showing the tip of the crayon that adds to its beauty. It has a mint fragrance added to it ( clearly mentioned on the tube) so it would be a turn down for those who do not like their makeup having flavors or fragrances but for me its quite refreshing so I won't complain about it .Now as it is actually a balm stain so it has a glossy finish which stays for a good 2-3 hours depending on how you carry it and then fades with an even staining of lips that stays about 5-6 hours on me with eating and drinking . It transfers very less so that is another plus point ! I haven't used Revlon balm stains so I can't compare in any way but in a half price tag of  them I think these work pretty decent. One should scrub their lips before using Posh pout ( or any other lip product) as it accentuates the dead epidermis on your lips (not always but sometimes)

Beauty UK Posh Pout- Corally Incorrect

Beauty UK Posh Pout- Corally Incorrect


You Would Like:


  • Super cute packaging
  • Long staying power
  • Fades evenly
  • Good color payoff
  • Affordable price


You Might Not Like:


  • Accentuates dead skin on you lips
  • Minty smell and flavor 



Where to get it ?

You can buy Beauty UK Posh pout from Beauty Arena or just4girls.pk for Pkr 560/-. They have all 6 colors available with them.

Will I buy again ?


Absolutely YES !

Rating :

I would give it a 4.5/5. This lip crayon is a must have this summer and has been my staple ever since I got it .Totally recommended !



Have you tried Beauty UK's Posh Pout yet ? What is your take on Lip Crayons ? Do let me know in the comments box below !!


Stay blessed
Sherry K.
Xoxo











4 comments: