Tuesday 6 August 2013

Oriflame Peach me perfect Skin Glow - Review and Swatch

Hello girls ,

So I am back with the review of much hyped Oriflame peach me perfect skin glow that is a tinted moisturizer. How did I find it ? Lets check it out


The Product:

The packaging is simple and not much flashy or eye catching. It is a small black squeezable bottle. It comes in two shades Light & Dark. I got mine in Light shade . The cream is of peachy color and has a really sweet fragrance. 


My Experience:


Tinted moisturizers are every where these days. Where ever you are and whom ever you talk to, they have it. This made me really curious so i ordered this little baby for myself. Its really small that was quiet disappointing but never mind that. i tried it and i totally love its fragrance. I swatched it and it gave a very light peachy glow to my skin with very light coverage. Its doesn't feel heavy at all and has very fine glittery specks in it that look amazing. I hope you get to see them in the swatches i am posting.

The Swatch:




i hope you see the tiny shimmery specks in this picture.

I like:

  • Nice peachy fragrance
  • Gives a really natural glow.
  • Fine shimmer gives a radiant look.
  • Light weighing and very nice to wear in summers.
  • Really affordable.

I don't like:

  • Very light coverage so those who are looking for covering their blemishes this is not for them.

My Rating:

I give it a 3/5. I got mine from Beauty Tips at the price of Rs. 379/-. You can check out this page, they have some really nice and affordable makeup collection.

Have you tried it ? Loved it or Left it ? Do let me know in comments. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment