Wednesday 7 August 2013

My Mini Nail Art Haul :)

Hello girls

 well Eid is almost here. In most parts of the world it is tomorrow so HAPPY EID to you. In Pakistan we are expecting it to be on this Friday. So, we all are giving final touches to our Eid preparations. We gotta look AH-MA-ZINGGGG from head to toe so I decided to do a little haul from Nail Art Collection at facebook. I ordered some stuff that arrived right away in just 2 or 3 days. All of it was lovely and guess what, the sweet owner added up a little gift ^.^ .  Lets see what i got for my nails this Eid :)





Like I said its a MINI haul so not much stuff to talk about .Lets get a view of everything individually.


Flocking powder (Pink & Red) 
I got this much raved flocking powder just to see what is it :P. Well I found it as absolute love. I'll be posting NOTDs and reviews soon using all this stuff. This cost me Rs. 70/- per pot

Fimo canes
These are fimo canes. You have to slice them and place them on your nails and you get the cutest manicure in the world trust me . I got myself a pink flower and a dragon fly in Rs. 50/- per cane.

Nail tapes ( Silver & Multicolored)
I LOVE NAIL TAPES !! yes I do :D. so I got a silver one and a multi colored so they go with any colour i wear on my nails. Just stick them and VOILA there you go with a dazzling manicure. it cost me Rs. 50/- each.

Nail stickers
I got these elegant nail stickers in white for Rs. 40/- a sheet. these have little shinny specks that look like rhinestones. i absolutely adore these.

The GIFT :D
So this is the gift I mentioned earlier. A whole packet full of  different nail accessories to try on and fall in love with :).  It has those shinny stars small ones and big ones, fimo cuttings and other shapes to stick on your nails. Isn't it sweet ??

Do have a look at this page on facebook Nail Art Collection. You will love the stuff she has.

Have you tried any of these things ? Do let me know :)













No comments:

Post a Comment