Tuesday 27 September 2016

Winter Wish List ft. Rosegal.com


So as you guys know I am already on a mission to give my wardrobe a makeover and prepare for the winter already ( Yes I am waiting for winters THAT MUCH) . While doing that I am already placing orders for cardigans and warmers at various web stores. While I was on the outlook for some bargains , I stumbled upon this amazing website named Rosegal.com which carries all sorts of ladies wear , plus it has some amazing home decor stuff , mermaid blankets and yes Makeup as well ! Yup, you heard me , its like an all in one store where you can buy almost everything for yourself, your man , your kids ,your home ( But not for your dog or cat , sorry to disappoint you ;( )
So while browsing around, I made a little wish list for myself for some winter essentials that I would like to add in my Winter wardrobe this year . I am linking all of these items below so you can go check them out ASAP ! Oh , and did I mention they are having this amazing sale on most of their products ? Well that makes it a super amazing web store in my opinion. They are offering free shipping over the orders of $30 and deliver worldwide.

Here are my picks :

1.Retro Style Round Neck Floral Embroidery Dress

2.Skew Zipper Hooded Hoodie

3.Bow and Rhinestones  Ankle Boots

4.Retro Cut Out Round Filigree Old Tree Magnifying Glass Sweater Chain 

5.Faux Gemstone Earrings 


Hope you guys like my short and simple winter wishlist. Don't forget to visit Rosegal.com and share your wishlist with me.

Stay Blessed
Sherry K
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. The hoodie and boots look super cool!

    www.gulezehrasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. That zipper hoodie and rhinestone boots are so chic.

    ReplyDelete